Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hurry up weekend!

This weekend I will try to post the recipe/pics to Bo Luc Lac (Shaking Beef). One of my favorite foods, but just so darn pricey at the Vietnamese restaurants... am I right? They charge an arm and a leg for a few pieces of meat plus rice. And sometimes it's not even the good meat! Also coming up is Thit Kho w/ Trung (Vietnamese Braised Pork w/ Eggs in Caramel Sauce). My mom's Thit Kho is off the chain, so stay tuned for those 2 upcoming recipes!

Random rantings:
So I was subbing at my old high school today and only had 25 minutes for lunch. I decided to get a jalapeno burger... big mistake. The burger was dry and hard to chew. Adding ketchup, mayo, and mustard to it didn't really help much. The flavor was mediocre and the fries were really soggy. Soooo, unless I am starving and/or it was my last resort, I would buy another one :/

No comments:

Post a Comment